The As Seen on TV “Ove” Glove Heat & Flame Hand Protection.
- The ‘Ove’ Glove Heat & Flame Hand Protection.
- Heat protection up to 540 degrees F. Superior.
- Safeguards your hand from intense heat and flame.
- Made from the tough heat & flame resistant material used by firefighters.
- Five finger flexibility.
- Non-slip The Ove Glove
- Silicone grip.
- This package contains one ‘Ove’ Glove fits left or right hand.
- The ‘Ove’ Glove is great for the kitchen, the barbeque and handling other hot surfaces around the house or projects around the home.
- The ‘Ove” Glove dramatically extends the time you can handle a hot object in your hands.
- The tough exterior layer of the glove is designed as a thermal insulator to slow the temperature increase in the soft, doubleknit cotton interior of the glove.
- If exposed to an open flame, the outer layer of the glove is flame resistant and does not melt
The Ove Glove Hot Surface Handler
The thermal properties of The Ove Glove outer layer, which is made of Nomex® and Kevlar® dramatically extend the time you can handle a hot object in your hands. The tough exterior of this ove glove forms a thermal isolation barrier, slowing the temperature increase in the interior layer of soft Doubleknit cotton. When exposed to an open flame, the outer layer of the ove glove does not catch fire and does not melt.
*86% Nomex® and 14% Kevlar®. Nomex® and Kevlar® are registered
Machine wash in cold water, using mild laundry detergent. Do not use bleach or solvents. Air dry do not machine dry.